We had some great customers in 2016 who tagged us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to show us how the upgraded and styled their ReStore pieces. Here are our favorites! In no particular order...
1. Instagram user paige.farina1 made our ReStore chairs look extra elegant in this snap of her dining room.
2. Local DIY blogger Brittany Bailey of Pretty Handy Girl is a long-time ReStore supporter and made this beautiful built-in using pieces from our stores. You can check out the full tutorial on her blog.
3. How beautiful is this blue ReStore chair, as styled by Instagram user dallasbthompson?
4. Local blogger Meghan Grant also used the ReStore for an upgrade -- this one in the bathroom. She took painted a ReStore light fixture using chalk paint and added some Edison bulbs and got a chic chandelier out of the process! Talk about an upgrade. You can read the full transformation story on her blog.
5. An anonymous crafty customer sent us this simple and beautiful DIY project -- a homemade wreath on a ReStore window!
6. Another chair upgrade! No tools or paint required. Instagram user nikimcneil dressed up a pink ReStore chair with some elegant pillows and snapped this pretty picture.
7. Instagram user @sugar_and_salt00 took a bamboo-style nightstand from the ReStores and painted it this gorgeous green. She was apparently ahead of the curve, since Pantone only recently named its 2017 color of the year as Greenery.
8. An great entry way tranformation with a ReStore door via Instagram user alexamcross --
9. Instagram psmiles did a little dining room upgrade with this neat ReStore light fixture!
10. Instagram user zeytouna snagged this vintage-style French print at the ReStores.
11. Instagram user missdoster also found some ReStore prints to bring a little spring into her home before winter sets in.
Do you have ReStore pieces you have dressed up, refurbished, or styled? Tag us on social! We'd love to hear from you.