We love when customers tag us on social media or send us their amazing product photos -- you all are a crafty bunch! We wanted to share some of our favorites of the year in hopes that others will be inspired by their creativity and will find many wonderful projects at the ReStores in 2018. Here are our favorite ten from the year.
1. Apex Customer Christin Clark Austin gave us two great re-upholstery projects this year. The takeaway? Always look for good bones!
2. Creative folks at She Designs It He Builds It painted this adorable cabinet. How perfect does it look in their bathroom?
3. Regular Fuquay-Varina ReStore customer and DIY queen Jayetta Donaldson sent us a few of her ReStore projects as she finished them -- farmhouse/shabby chic inspiration all around.
4. It's possible it’s cheating, since this dresser was made-over by our very own Cary ReStore manager, Ellie Stephen. But it’s so perfect we had to share!
5. Getting creative over here! Wake Forest ReStore customer Michelle Shelly Dvorak-Williams repurposed a couple of doors to make a garden arbor.
6. Pretty Handy Girl (aka Brittany Bailey) dug this gem out of the archives and we couldn’t resist adding it to the list. She’s a regular ReStore fan and is wonderfully creative in repurposing materials. In this case, she gives a knotty pine dresser a face lift with paint and new hardware. See the step-by-step process on her blog.
7. Not a makeover, but definitely an aspirational scene. Our very own Advocacy Manager, Rachel Zeitler, posted this photo of three ReStore finds -- coffee table, pouf, and pillow.
8. A beautifully-styled scene by Dallas Thompson, featuring ReStore lamps and globe!
8. Wake Forest ReStore customer Sheri Goodman McReynolds gave this vintage tanker desk a colorful makeover.
10. Fuquay ReStore customer Ginnie Watley makes over a media center for her daughters’ play clothes.